Monday 3 November 2014

Naked Nudes Review and Makeup Tutorial

Hello my loves,
I have been loving nudes on my eyes this autumn I think it is very natural and it adds a little elgents. I recently picked this up and loved it. I knew as soon as I put my hands on it I had to have it. I thought that today I would do something a little different and do a review and a makeup tutorial just so you get a real inside on the product. It is something that I have never done before and I have seen many blog posts that do this and it is a lot more interesting and you see the real product for itself and you can learn more about it. My eyebrows weren't plucked when I did this makeup look but we can just ignore that, aha.

Review:
Firstly I would like to say W7 did great on the packaging, I break things very easy and this hasn't broke on me (yet) the colors last long on your eyes and are very easy to apply. The colors are very pigmented which is something that I like. They aren't loose eye shadows  but they do have a little bit of excess which can easily be taken of by a wipe. They are very easy to apply and throughout the day it doesn't smudge or crease which is something that I suffer with. I have very oily eyelids and my eye makeup comes of very easy, that is why people wear primer but with this eye shadow you could get away with wearing no primer which is great. Of course I still do because it just is part of my routine but you don't have to if you don't want.


Makeup Tutorial:

1. Firstly I applied the pale color in the middle and applied this all over the lid. This will work as a base and will make the browns more bright on the eyes. If you apply a pale color on your eyes before you add the other colors it will make your eyes look more bigger and brighter. (On the picture I have a lot of excess on my face and it looks very bad I do wipe it of but I snapped a picture before I did)


2. Next I apply the right brown color on the end and blend this into the outer V and blended it in. It will create a smokey look, not to harsh but wearable for the day. You cant really make out the brown because it is very light but when it all comes together you can really tell.


3. After that I apply the most darkest colour (which is nearly hitting pan) and blend that all over the crease this will give it a little smokey look and pull the look together. I also drag a little bit of the color under my eye to add effect and it makes the look more darker. Which gives it that extra bit of


4. Lastly I apply some eyeliner and apply a little bit of mascara and that is the finished look, personally I think this is a day look because it isnt to dark. You could add some more dark brown colours to make it a night look and that would be fine. I have been wearing this look a lot recently and it looks flawless. You will get a lot of compliments.

                        

Erin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment