Friday 28 June 2013

Styling Skater Skirts!

Hello,
Recently I have purchased a few Skater Skirts and wondered what to pair them with, Its really tough...I came to the idea of styling them with long tops but tucking them in, which I am doing to this day. But styling them with belly tops is way more fun and stylish! Here are a few of my creations, I put together myself. Hopefully they inspire you, and help you when you next want to wear a Skater Skirt. Enjoy!

Outfit #1 Chilling with Friends-
Tee- Basic crop tee £8.00, Topshop.
Skirt- Dark grey denim-look Skater skirt £14.99, Newlook.
Bag- Diamond Jacquard backpack £32.00, Topshop.
Shoes- Vans authentic plimsolls Black/White £45.00, Very.

Outfit #2 Day out-
Tee- Black crop top Was £5.99 now £4.00, Newlook.
Skirt- Monochrome polka dot sateen Skater Skirt £17.99, Newlook.
Bag- Safari zoo backpack £34.00, Topshop.
Shoes- Vans authentic plimsolls Black/White £45.00, Very.

Outfit #3 Shopping-
Tee- Mint green crop T-shirt was £5.99 now £4.00, Newlook.
Skirt- White floral Skater Skirt £16.99, Newlook.
Bag- Pink vintage floral print backpack £19.99, Newlook.
Shoes- Converse chuck Taylor all stars Hi top plimsolls Black £45.00, Very.

Outfit #4 Casual day-
Tee- Always and Forever tee £14.00, Topshop.
Skirt- Mid blue Denim Jersey Skater Skirt £14.99, Newlook.
Bag- Beach bound Southwestern backpack £16.90, Forever 21.
Shoes- Converse chuck Taylor all stars Hi top plimsolls Black £45.00, Very.

I hope you enjoyed and got inspired, this was a really fun post to do! Yes it took a while to put together but I did it in the end. I am looking forward to doing more of these. See you soon. Erin xoxo
My Email: beautyinapot@gmail.com

2 comments: