Wednesday 8 January 2014

Review: W7 Lashtastic False Liquid Lashes Mascara

Hello Lovelies!
Today I have a review on a great Mascara for only £1.99! Sorry it was so short I did try to pack everything about this product in there. Hopefully you enjoy it!


The packaging is simply it does stand out though as it is Yellow. If you have a huge makeup collection and it is difficult to find products I am sure this one will not be hard to find. The feeling is not like a ordinary mascara packaging it feels smooth. It is quite weird really. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this but when I put my mascara wand back it sometimes it slips and goes all down the packaging and all over my hand meaning I am all dirty as well as the mascara. So when I come to wipe it of with a wet wipe it is very difficult. 


The wand is amazing it has so many bristles that will even out your lashes. When I apply it to my eyes it feels really wet and dewy, so whatever you do, do not blink it will go everywhere. I do like the fact that it is very wet as sometimes (or all the time) one eyelash is always longer and thicker than the other in my case. It makes my eyelashes so long, I could probably touch my eyebrows with them...I feel like it does an okay job of separating them, it isn't the best but it isn't bad. It curls them so good, but I don't really go for the curled effect on my eyelashes. I would wear this more at night than in the day. The reason for this is because it can sometimes make your eyes look a bit harsh. Another thing is because they are supposed to look like you are wearing fake lashes it hurts your eyes. Overall 4-5. Good for the price of only £1.99.

Thank you for reading! Much love, see you soon Erin xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment