Monday 27 January 2014

Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation

Hello Lovelies!
I think I may have found my perfect Foundation! I had to share this with you as soon as possible because it is just so great. If you have been following my blog for a while you may know I have not been able to find a Foundation with the right shade. I always get it to dark or to light. But I recently came across this and had to buy it! It adapts to your own skin colour!? What else could you want in a foundation? If you are interested in this Foundation you can purchase it here for only £5.99!


I got mine in the shade Light 2 as I feel this will look better, and is more my shade. I have never purchased anything that I know of from collection 2000, but I have heard many people talk about it. A lot of people really like the concealer they do but I didn't pick it up. This bottle has a pump which is great because one pump for me does plenty. It has SPF 20 which is great if you are wearing this and it is sunny.
When you apply this Foundation it automatically adapts to your Skin colour. It blends very well into Skin and the result of it you would expect a higher end product. But gives you that extra coverage, it gets rid of redness and makes my skin look radiant and feel fresh. It is lightweight and a matte finish. You might even get away with not wearing a powder. But I do just to be on the safe side.

 
The only problem I would say with this is the packaging. It is a glass bottle meaning it is very heavy and it will crack/break very easy. Personally I would not carry it in my bag incase it breaks.It also has a crack on the packaging, near the pump. I do have to keep it upright making sure that the foundation doesn't leak out. It doesn't bother me that much though. But overall 5-5 I will defiantly be buying this Foundation again as I love it and it works really well with the Rimel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
TIP TIME: When applying Foundation blend it in with a buffing brush, this will reduce the look of pores!

Erin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment