Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fall bucketlist

Hello loves,
Fall is my favorite season and to celebrate that I thought that I would share with you my fall bucket-list. I might of got a little to excited when writing this because I put a lot down. I love everything about fall and if you can relate to me then I would read what I have put below. What is on your fall bucket-list?


Jump in a pile of leaves, carve a pumpkin, watch a scary movie, go walking in the leaves, ride some bikes with friend, have a bonfire, collect & press leaves, tell ghost stories, buy fall candles, spend a day outdoors, go trick-or-treating, watch the stars, cuddle outside in blankets, eat candy, listen to the rain, put your hands next to the fire, cook a roast, eat Carmel apples, drink hot coco, wear layers of jumpers, have fairy lights on, dark lips, warm baths, Christmas shopping, wearing warm fuzzy socks, boots, over sized coats, staying in your pj's all day, watch fireworks, read a book under a tree, collect conkers, snuggle up watching a film, visit family and friends.

Erin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment