Monday 18 November 2013

Review: Beautyuk Matte-FX Foundation

Hellooo!
My skin has been breaking out a lot and been red and patchy in places. So I wanted to cover them up but my foundations just don't seem to be working!? I wanted a product that would reduce the look of pores and keep my skin matte and smooth without breaking me out. So I searched all of my stores high and low to find the perfect foundation. But I just couldn't find the right one! When I used the testers they didn't match my skin tone and they weren't a matte finish. But then finally I found the product I have been looking for...


This product is the Beautyuk Matte-FX Foundation in shade 01 Ivory. I have pale skin so I have to go for the lightest shades. The description on the bottle says "Effortlessly helps control shine and gives skin a soft matte finish for up to 12 hours!" Guess what!? It does just that!

The bottle its self is plastic which means that it can not smash if you drop it. Also if you travel a lot you can use it on the go. It is a small product but lasts a long time. It has no pump which some people do not like, personally I do not mind. I know this sounds really strange but it smells really good to. (Yes I'm wired...) The lid twists open which is great if you have it in your bag as it will not just open by itself, and when it locks it makes a click sound. Which is great to know it is on, and won't come of.


You don't have to put loads of the product on as it is very blend able and easy to build up. I like the fact that it is very matte, I have oily skin which really helps throughout the day! I would say the foundation does last for most of the day. Also I notice that with some foundations when you open them half of the product is on the lid, but how did it get there? With this product there is none!

If you are interested you can purchase this product from Superdrug for only £2.99

See you soon, Erin xoxo
My Email: beautyinapot@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment