Friday 10 January 2014

Review: Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream

Hello Lovelies!
My Internet has been slow lately which means I can not watch YouTube videos without it freezing every 5 seconds! In all honesty I don't have much patients so I thought why not do a Blog post? Recently my skin has been very dry and I suffer with eczema and my skin gets very agitated during cold months, this cream has really helped my skin to be hydrated and makes it smooth and soft. I do recommend that you check it out, I love Nivea products so much.


When I buy a cream that is cheaper than Clinque or many other brands that are great for skincare I automatically think they are going to be terrible. My mum got me this as she loves it so much and uses it day and night! I use this before I apply Foundation to give it that dewy look, not so much wet and sticky but more like fresh and clean look. I don't apply it at night unless my skin needs some moisture but it works great under Foundation! It retails at: £2.45 you can purchase it here

My hand is chubby and very red sorry but we can ignore that
It works for the face, hands and body. Which is great meaning you can use it all over. It smells amazing, I have to have a lotion that smells nice otherwise its not going to work for me. It has Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E which is great for the skin! The texture of the cream is thick but when you apply to skin only but a little bit on as if you put to much you will look very oily. It takes about 2-3 minutes to dry on your face, not sure about the body though. I don't think there is anything bad about this product, you get a lot of use out of it as the bottle lasts for a long time. Overall a great product that I love. It stays put all day and leaves a fresh feeling on your face. Overall 4.5-5.

 Erin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment